The Schmidt Law Firm has 30 years experience in over 6,000 successful cases in bringing justice to the victims of personal injury and the families of the victims of wrongful death in car accidents, truck accidents, and motor vehicle accidents.
The Schmidt Law Firm’s is proud of its track record which includes many successful recoveries in Scott County, where Shakopee is the county seat.
The following are examples of the success of the Schmidt Law Firm in Shakopee, Scott County, Minnesota:
1. $2.4 million jury verdict in medical malpractice case involving a surgery at St. Francis Hospital.
2. $4 Million recovery in US Army crash which resulted in the death of a Scott County soldier at Fort Rucker in Alabama.
3. $125,000 Jury verdict for teenager injuries while riding mini-trail-bike.
4. $120,000 settlement for child who suffered eye injury.
5. $160,0000 recovery for victim of the “ride of your life”.
6. $340,000 recovery for Scott County resident injured in ATV accident.
7. $120,000 settlement for Prior Lake teenager injured in bicycle accident.
8. $240,000 settlement for driver of car that collided with a canoe which came loose from an oncoming car.
The Schmidt LawFirm has a very close and personal relationship with Scott County, including Shakopee, Savage, Prior Lake, Jordan and New Prague.